PART TIME OPERATIONS AND WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk | Part Time
We're looking for a motivated and organised Operations and Warehouse Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing incoming shipments, picking and packing customer orders, returns processing and stock control within our warehouse. They will work to ensure that products are correctly stored and dispatched in a timely and efficient manner.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a spreadsheet on the status of incoming shipments from suppliers.
• Receive incoming shipments, update records and verify accuracy of contents.
• Label products, store and organise stock in appropriate locations.
• Process orders and update stock levels electronically.
• Pick and pack orders.
• Label orders and book shipments for dispatch.
• Keep an accurate record of stock levels with regular stock counts.
• Assist in processing order returns and exchanges.
• Provide updates to the customers on the status of their return.
• Adjust stock levels accordingly.
• Perform regular checks on the volume of packaging materials and office stationery, notifying management when supplies need to be replenished.
• Help maintain organisation and cleanliness of the warehouse.
• Occasional assistance at shows and festivals that will include weekends with overnight stays.
12 hours/week part time with occasional overtime for events
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate should:
• Be able to learn quickly and act on instructions.
• Be confident in IT and using spreadsheets.
• Possess a good standard of spoken and written English and maths.
• Enjoy being organised and extremely detail-oriented.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a small team.
• Be able to work effectively under pressure.
• Be able to lift a minimum of 12kg without assistance.
Previous experience preferred but not essential.
If you are a motivated and organised, detail-oriented individual who is passionate about ensuring customer satisfaction, then we'd love you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please email across your CV and cover letter with full contact details to email@example.com